Live in Carer - Senior Healthcare Assistant - Complex Care – South East London - £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Healthcare Assistant who has a keen interest in being a Live in Carer, working within a complex care setting. As a Live in Carer, you will be expected to work 160 hours a month, usually working two weeks in one home, working on average 10 hours per day.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, passionate healthcare assistant (NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified) to work as a live in carer community home care complex care working with brain injury and spinal cord injury patients in the South East London area.
You will be joining an exciting company who are expanding rapidly. You should have a keen interest and experience working in a complex care environment as many patients will be high-dependency. My client has an excellent reputation for staff development and progression opportunities. As a Senior Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for 1-2-1 support.
The benefits of this Live in Carer - Senior Healthcare Assistant role include:
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Supportive management
- Career development opportunities
Key duties for the role as Live in Carer - Senior Healthcare Assistant:
- Play a key role in the lives of the individuals that we support
- Provide high quality emotional and physical support, as well as building and maintaining life skills
- Enhance and enrich quality of life for all service users
- Look after the health and wellbeing of service users
- Support the personalised development of each service users
- Keep accurate records including preparing care plans, writing daily diaries and risk assessments
- To deliver care and support within the regulatory requirements of C.Q.C
As a Live in Carer - Senior Healthcare Assistant, you must have:
- An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in either Tracheotomy or Ventilators
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org