RGN – Substance Misuse Nurse – Drug and Alcohol Detox Service – Central London – Up to £31,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN who is looking for a new exciting and challenging role working within substance misuse. They are looking for a dedicated RGN to join their drug and alcohol detox service in Central London, which runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This service provides care for people with alcohol, drug and mental health issues, and they are now looking for an experienced RGN who has a desire to work within the substance misuse field to join their team.
Many of their service users also have other needs including:
- Diagnosed mental ill health
- Pre-existing physical health needs
- Challenging life circumstances.
With the role as Substance Misuse Nurse, you will be working within a residential community which provides accommodation for those who require treatment for substance misuse. This service provides medically supervised alcohol and drug detoxification programmes for people aged 18 and above.
There is a multidisciplinary staff team including nurses, recovery substance misuse/mental health workers, complimentary therapy workers and group workers.
The benefits of this RGN – Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
- Salary up to £31,000 per annum
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
To apply for the position of RGN – Substance Misuse Nurse you must have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of working in mental health services (ideally substance misuse)
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com