Deputy Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - Acute Mental Health Hospital - Cheadle - £32,629.70p/a
37.5 hours a week
We are currently looking to recruit a deputy ward manager for an acute ward in mental health hospital in Cheadle. You will be helping the ward manager to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to by all staff in the ward in order to achieve high levels of care to patients.
If you are an experienced RMN or RNLD looking to take a step up in your career then this role is ideal for you.
Benefits of this Deputy Ward Manager role:
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Within the Healthcare division, enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS
- Pension scheme with a Priory contribution
- SMART Pensions option - You opt for a slightly smaller salary and we pay an additional contribution into your pension
- SMART childcare vouchers
- Cyclescheme - Get a tax free bike and equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%.
- Your Priory, Your Benefits+ - Our shopping discount site where you’ll find great offers
As a Deputy Ward Manager in a Mental Health Hospital setting, you will:
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for patients, their families and visitors
- Apply relevant policies and statutory requirements within the ward and hospital framework of governance and communicates requirements to the wider team
- Ensure that risk is assessed and managed across the immediate and wider working environment and that statutory requirements are met
- Respect and apply the requirements of equality and diversity, promoting and role modelling these across the team
- Identify deficits in skill mix and safe staffing levels and act to address these
You will need to have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working in a similar setting
For more information on this Nursing role please email firstname.lastname@example.org