Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD - Elderly Nursing Home - Wilmslow - £17.50p/h
Range of hours - 24, 36 or 48 hours!
Our client is looking to hire a registered nurse for their nursing home in Manchester. You will be helping to provide care for elderly residents who may also suffer from dementia. We are looking for a qualified nurse who is qualified as either an RGN, RMN or RNLD.
Our client is offering their nurses range of hours in their roles: 24, 36 or 48 hours per week. This is a great opportunity for a nurse who is looking for a flexible role within a small nursing home.
Benefits of this role:
- Paid breaks
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- DBS paid for
- NMC pin paid
- Company pension
As an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse you will be required to:
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood and adhered to by all staff
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses and healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- A nursing qualification (RGN, RMN OR RNLD)
- Current registration with the NMC
- A legal right to work in the UK
For more information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org