Nights Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Altrincham - min. £17.50p/h
Range of hours on offer!
We are currently looking to hire a registered nurse for a nights position in an elderly and dementia nursing home in the Manchester area. You may be qualified as either an RGN, RMN or RNLD.
This is a great opportunity for you to work as part of a small nursing home whilst developing and maintaining your clinical skills.
Benefits of this role:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Paid breaks
- Company pension
- DBS paid for
- NMC pin paid
Your duties as a Staff Nurse will include:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Providing clinical and personal support
- Leading and supervising a team of support staff
You will have:
- A nursing qualification (RGN, RMN OR RNLD)
- Current registration with the NMC
- A legal right to work in the UK
For more information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org