Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Elderly Nursing Home - Manchester - £17.50p/h
Part time OR extra hours available!
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a nurse to join their nursing home in Manchester. In addition to paid breaks, there is a range of hour also available to you: 24, 36 or 48. This is a rare flexibility which doesn't come up in permanent roles very often.
We are looking for a qualified and NMC registered nurse who is either an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in this small elderly nursing home which is rated 'Good' by CQC.
Benefits of this part time role:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Paid breaks
- Company pension
- DBS paid for
- NMC pin paid
Your responsibilities as a Staff Nurse are:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood and adhered to by all staff
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Nursing qualification (RGN, RMN OR RNLD)
- Registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org