Occupational Therapist - Reablement - Band 6 - Swindon - £24ph
We are currently recruiting for a locum Occupational Therapist to join the community team for one of our NHS clients in Wiltshire. This role will involve going to see clients outside of hospital settings. The successful Occupational Therapist will have previous experience of working in the community with specific experience of reablement, home first approach and rapid assessments. This role is to start ASAP and will go on until the end of March initially, with good scope for extension.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have/be:
- Community experience
- Rehab experience
- Reablement experience
- Rapid Assessments
- A car driver
- Based in/around the Swindon area
As a Band 6 Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy