Registered Care Home Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Complex Needs Service - Leeds, Yorkshire - Up to £50,000 per annum + excellent bonus scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Home Manager ( RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified ) who is looking for a new challenge and progression within their nursing career.
They are looking for a Registered Care Home Manager to manage a service which specialises in working with adults with complex needs such as ABI, Huntington's, Stroke and Early on set dementia.
The benefits of this Registered Care Home Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD role include:
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Ongoing development
- Competitive rates of pay
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
Key Duties as a Registered Care Home Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Oversee teams to ensure individual needs of service users are met
- Promote dignity, independence and rights to privacy
- Recruit, Lead and develop staff
- Work towards legal and CQC requirements at all times and drive the home to “outstanding”
- Have full budget responsibility
- Engage with new customers and maintain positive relationships with existing referrers
Requirements for this Registered Care Home Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
- Registered nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of being a Home Manager in a successful care home.
- A previous CQC rating of 'Good' or 'Outstanding'
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org