Occupational Therapist - Social Services - West Midlands - 6 Jobs - 6 months - £26 - £28ph
Our client in the West Midlands are looking for 6 Occupational Therapists to join their service over the winter period. These vacancies are for a minimum of 6 months and are across specialisms. The successful candidates will have social services experience and confident working in a number of settings.
Benefits of the role…
- Best rate in the area
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- To provide information and explanation of the City Council criteria and service-users right of appeal through the Complaints Procedure.
- To obtain, deliver and demonstrate safe use of equipment to service users and carers following assessment. Making best use of resources to ensure equipment is installed within agreed timescales
- To recommend adaptations and ensure that the installation meets the needs of the service-user.
- To maintain a record of all action taken including visits, equipment issued and adaptations recommended.
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligble to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll