RGN – Community Nurse – Complex Care – North Manchester - £31,000 - £33,000 per annum
Full time, Monday to Friday – 9am - 5:30pm
I am currently looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to take on the role of community nurse within a complex care setting.
They are looking for an RGN who has experience working in HDU/ICU, respiratory or a critical care setting and have experience of using ventilators and tracheostomy.
This role is community based working in the Greater Manchester area, As Community Complex Care Nurse you will be assessing, planning and providing complex nursing care package to meet the needs of the patients in your care.
You will be carrying out and delivering complex care packages and will be experienced in tracheotomy and ventilator care.
The benefits of this RGN – Community Nurse – Complex Care role include:
- Generous salary package
- 40p per mile paid
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
As a RGN – Community Nurse – Complex Care you will be:
- Managing own clinical caseload of clients
- Undertaking comprehensive clinical risk assessments
- Producing and implementing care plans
- Reviewing and monitoring clinical aspects of care packages
- Managing client's clinical needs and maintaining relationships
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals within the clients' MDT
- Completing support workers assessments
As a RGN – Community Nurse – Complex Care you will have:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Experience in ventilators and tracheostomy
- Demonstrable experience in HDU/ICU or a Critical Care setting
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org