Occupational Therapist - Enablement - Stoke - £33-£36ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join an Enablement Team in Stoke. It is desirable that the successful candidate has a working knowledge of enablement focus within their practice. This post is to support the homefirst enablement home from hospital pathway - To visit clients in their home environment and to ascertain enablement potential, to feed this into the provider service via the social care staff and to support in decision making for the assessors.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role includes:
- Excellent pay rates
- Free DBS & Compliance check
As an Occupational Therapist, your duties will include:
- Recognising enablement potential, both to increase independence and to decrease the need for alternative services.
- Enablement techniques inc goal setting and the use of graduated exercises programmes
- Knowledge of the different types of equipment that can be used to maximise independence
- Ability to work alongside assessors to information share and provide professional feedback and advice
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy