Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN - Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic – Milton Keynes - £16 per hour plus £3 per hour overtime enhancements
Working hours: 12 hour shifts (38.5 hours/week)
We are currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic in Milton Keynes, working 38.5 hours per week.
My client is a neurological rehabilitation clinic in Milton Keynes which is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give. They are looking for a Staff Nurse with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- A fantastic salary
- Enhancement of £3/hour for overtime
- An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
- Excellent development opportunities
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
Key accountabilities as a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- An RGN or RMN Qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email email@example.com