Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Falls Prevention Team - South East London - £22-£25ph
We are currently looking for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the falls prevention team with one of our NHS clients South East London.
The falls prevention role will require at least 3 years post qualified experience within falls prevention as well as experience within elderly care and rehabilitation.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience in community rehab and falls.
The post is to start asap, Monday- Friday, 9.00- 5.00pm
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Short term contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
- Falls prevention
- Elderly care
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy