Occupational Therapy Assistant/ Physio Assistant - Band 4 - Croydon - £19- £21ph
We are currently looking for a Social Care Assistant/Occupational Therapist Assistant ( A trusted assessor) with previous experience to join a team in Croydon. The successful candidate will be required to carry out assessments and review withing the intermediate care team.
We are looking for someone with previous band 4 experience.
The post is an initial 6 months with a high likelihood of extension.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Accommodating hours
- 6 month minimum contract
- Great way to expand experience
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will ideally have experience in:
- Community work
- Working with older adults
- Wide knowledge of long term condition management
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy