RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Newham, London - Up to £36,000 per annum + Up to £5,000 R&R bonus
Shift Patterns: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Newham, London. It is not essential that you have experience within substance misuse but you must be able to demonstrate your interest in the field of nursing and show how you have worked to gain experience, transferable skills, and how you have come to be interested in drug and alcohol recovery services.
The position of a Substance Misuse Nurse covers all aspects of substance misuse. You will be required to demonstrate an excellent level of clinical skills in order to work in a medicated detox setting. While an understanding of mental health and how substance misuse influences individuals, the wellbeing aspect of the role takes priority.
You are an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in East London area with experience working within substance misuse and mental health, looking for a new position within a growing charity organisation
Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care.
You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development. It is also preferable that you have experience working in
- Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion
The benefits of this RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
- Generous salary package up to £36,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Thorough induction
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
The ideal RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse Nurse will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Titration Experience is highly desired
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org