RMN or RNLD – Staff Nurse - Neurological Rehabilitation – Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire - £16 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) to join this specialist service on their general nursing-led unit in Stoke-on-Trent. The service itself forms part of one of the country's most pioneering mental health care providers and support individuals by providing an outstanding level of care across a range of settings including Neuro-rehabilitation.
The service provides specialist care to individuals suffering from neurological conditions including spinal cord injury, Huntington's disease, ABI, consciousness disorders and MS. The service provides complex clinical nursing including tracheostomy, mechanical ventilation and specialist respite care.
The benefits of this RMN or RNLD – Staff Nurse role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
You will have a sound knowledge of both theoretical and clinical aspects of nursing including developments within your profession. The service aims to provide support to each of their patients in order to enable them to fulfill their goals and take positive steps towards recovery.
As part of the multidisciplinary team you will provide intensive therapy to residents which encouraging them to maintain their independence. The service is considered one of the most highly regarded services in the area and they are looking for an accomplished and passionate RMN or RNLD to join their team.
As a RMN or RNLD – Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- To identify the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
- To communicate information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
- To administer drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
- To assist in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a RMN or RNLD – Staff Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A Registered General Nurse (RMN or RNLD) qualification
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS
For more information please email email@example.com