Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN - Award Winning Care Home - Leigh-On-Sea - up to £17p/h + enhancements
Our client requires a registered staff nurse (RGN or RMN) for their elderly and dementia care home in Leigh-On-Sea, Essex. You can either be qualified as an RGN or RMN.
It would be ideal if you had previous experience working at this level in a dedicated dementia care environment but, above all, our client is looking for a dedicated nurse who will uphold their award winning standards.
Final pay rate will be dependent upon experience.
Benefits of this Nursing position:
- Extra £1/ hour for weekend shifts
- Extra £2.50 / hour for bank extra shifts
- Funds for NVQ courses up to Level 5 Managers Award
The role of the RGN / RMN Staff Nurse is to:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The RGN / RMN Staff Nurse will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification (RGN) / mental health nursing qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com