Night Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Camberley - £20p/h (includes enhancements) + paid breaks
Our client are looking for an RGN for a permanent night shift opportunity in their elderly nursing home in Camberley, Surrey. Ideal candidates will have experience of working in an elderly nursing home as a staff nurse but newly qualified nurses may be considered.
My client have a number of services across the south, ranging from residential to elderly nursing homes, and are looking to expand their services over the next few years, making this a really exciting opportunity for a staff nurse who is interested in progression and development in their career.
You will be working in a medium sized home which operates to a 3 star standard and has excellent activities for the residents to be involved in.
The manager is willing to help you develop as a nurse and if you have any training programs you wish to go on these can be looked into and discussed.
Benefits of this role include:
- Access to a company pension scheme
- Statutory sick pay
- Joining a developing company
- Paid breaks
An RGN in an Elderly Nursing Home will be required to:
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
You will have:
- RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com