Day Nurse - RGN / RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Kingswood - up to £16.98p/h + £2 enhancement at weekends
We are currently recruiting for a registered nurse (RMN or RGN) to join an elderly and dementia nursing home on a permanent day shift basis. The nursing home is situated in Kingswood, Bristol.
You will be joining a fully compliant home and a company who is rapidly expanding within the South West of England and can offer the right candidate a genuine opportunity for career progression.
Tier 2 nurse candidates can also apply.
The benefits of this Nursing position include:
- Pay from day 1 of absence
- Reimbursed NMC annual PIN fee
- Funded training
- £2 per hour extra for weekend working
- Double time on bank holidays
An RGN / RMN in an Elderly Nursing Home will have to:
- Provide the highest standards of nursing
- Ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assess, prioritise, plan, delegate and monitor work activities
- Provide clinical and personal support
- Lead and supervise a team of support staff
You will have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org