Registered General Nurse - Dialysis clinics - Kings Norton, West Midlands - up to £26,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in dialysis clinics in Kings Norton, West Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided in the clinics. Within the role nurses will gain training and qualifications renal care.
You do not have to have recent experience in renal, dialysis care and as long as you have hospital experience, training is provided for nurses keen to move into dialysis clinics.
Within the clinics, nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends, no Sunday shifts. The shift times are either 6:30am until 2:30pm, 6:30am until 6:30pm or 3pm until 11pm. Nurses are required to work right across these hours.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse - Dialysis clinics role include:
- Up to £26,000 per annum
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays entitlement
As a Registered General Nurse - Dialysis clinics you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
All Registered General Nurse - Dialysis clinics are required to:
- Be a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Have active NMC PIN number
- Have strong ward based backgrounds or renal experience
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com