Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - NHS - Community Rehab - South East London - £31- £32ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the community rehab team with a client in South East London. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home. This is a community post so a car driver would be required.
The successful occupational therapist will have at least two years post qualified experience and have experience of rehab and community settings.
The role is an initial 3 months, with the likelihood of extension.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Intermediate care
- Community settings
- Home visits
- Functional assessments
- Rehabilitation assessments
- Home pathway
- Washing and dressing
- Conducting care plans
- Assessments of service users fitness of independence
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focused service
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy