Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Band 7 - Southwark - £30- £31ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Paediatrics team of one of our clients in Southwark. The successful Occupational Therapist will be joining a friendly and multidisciplinary team to provide community based Occupational Therapy service to children in the area. As this is a community post a car driver will be required.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of working in special schools, working with MDTS and have the ability to communicate with the families.
The role is to work 8:30- 4:30, initial 3 month contract.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding work
- Complex and varied caseloads
- Full time
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Previous post registration experience in paediatrics
- Relevant experience of coordinating a clinical team of OT's, assistants and administrators at an operational level
- Experience in supervising more junior staff
- Experience in participating in policy planning and service development
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of working and liaising across agencies
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work independently with limited direct supervision
- Car driver and ability to travel to community locations within Bexley
- Must be physically fit due to moving and handling element of post
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements "
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy