Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Derbyshire - £23 - £28ph
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified and HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to join the Disabled Children’s Service in Derbyshire.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be assisting disable people in independent living within the community, so that maximum independence in the physical, psychological, social and economic aspects of life are achieved. You will also be providing and maintaining high standards of professional practice in the Area of Occupational Therapy service.
Duties of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Provide appropriate services for disabled child and adults. This will include visiting or advising on the need for occupational therapy services and assessing individual’s needs in relation to their full participation in the community.
- Make recommendations on of furthering the client’s independence, including any necessary domestic adaptations and the issue of personal aids.
- Maintain good relationships with other staff and agencies in order to ensure the provision of a high standard and co-ordinated service delivery to disabled service users and their carers.
- Provide a support service for service users across the Department in consultation with Service Managers and heads of establishments.
- Provide professional support and advice to colleague Occupational Therapists and other staff both within area offices and other outlets of the Department.
- Keep up to date with the current developments in Occupational Therapy and other relevant issues and to ensure that area colleagues are informed.
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of service and endeavouring to ensure that they are known, and appropriate to all sections of the community
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.