RGN or RMN – Staff Nurse - Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic – Milton Keynes - £16 per hour + £3 per hour enhancements for overtime
Working hours:12 hour shifts
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN with a keen interest in Neurological Rehabilitation to join a clinic in Milton Keynes.
They are looking for a Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. The role requires no previous experience as my client will provide all training and support throughout their time at the clinic.
The benefits of the RGN or RMN – Staff Nurse role include:
- A fantastic salary
- £3/hour enhancement for any overtime
- An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
- Excellent development opportunities
- A variety of flexible shift patterns to suit the right nurse
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
Key accountabilities as a RGN or RMN – Staff Nurse:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this RGN or RMN – Staff Nurse role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- RGN or RMN Qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email email@example.com