Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home – Camberley, Surrey - £20 per hour (which incorporates enhancements)
Shifts: permanent night shifts
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN who is looking for a permanent nights only position in Camberley, Surrey. As an RGN, you will ideally have previous experience of working within an elderly nursing home, however newly qualified nurses will also be considered.
My client have a number of services across the South Region ranging from Residential to Elderly Nursing Homes and are looking to expand their services over the next few years, making this a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Staff Nurse who is interested in progression and development in their career.
This is a fantastic home in the Surrey area and a manager I have worked with for a couple of years now that has helped many nurses develop.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home role include:
- Paid breaks
- £20 per hour pay rate
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home, you will have:
- An RGN Qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org