RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse - Inpatient Detox Unit - Birmingham, West Midlands - £29,000 - £32,000 per annum
Shift Patterns: Both Days & Nights on rotation
I am currently recruiting for a competent Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join an expanding and highly respected charity service. This value based substance misuse charity provides the majority of the country's alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and have demonstrable expansion nationally.
The charity aims to provide detox care to patients during their 2-4 week stay at the inpatient service. The nursing delivered is exclusively abstinence based and focuses directly on detox rather than therapy. The Health and Wellbeing Nurse position utilises the scope of complex general nursing clinical skills and attends to both the general and mental wellbeing of patients. Although mental health plays a key part within the services values the focus is oriented towards detox as opposed to rehab.
They are looking for an RGN or RMN with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse who is able to demonstrate the general nursing skills required to deliver appropriate care to each patient within the service.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse role include:
- Generous salary package up to £32,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
- Annual salary increments
You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development. It is also preferable that you have experience working in the following, however they are happy to provide training:
- Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion however they are happy to provide training.
The ideal RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com