Senior Nurse – RGN or RMN – Complex Care - Milton Keynes - £17 per hour + £3 per hour enhancement for overtime
Working hours: 12 hour shifts
I am currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN to take on a Senior Nurse role in Milton Keynes. As a Senior Nurse, you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care.
My client is a neurological rehabilitation clinic in Milton Keynes which is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give. They are looking for a Senior Nurse with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. The role requires no previous experience as my client will provide all training and support throughout their time at the clinic.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse – RGN or RMN – Complex Care role include:
- A fantastic salary
- £3/hour enhancement for any overtime
- An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
- Excellent development opportunities
- A variety of flexible shift patterns to suit the right nurse
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key accountabilities as a Senior Nurse – RGN or RMN – Complex Care:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Senior Nurse – RGN or RMN – Complex Care role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- RGN or RMN Qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email email@example.com