Occupational Therapist - Stroke/ Neuro - South London - Band 6 - £25 - £26ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Inpatient Stroke Team with one of our NHS clients based in South London.
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have experience with working within a Stroke/Neuro setting and have experience in an acute setting.
The role is to cover Monday- Friday, 8-4pm and is to cover the busy winter period.
Benefits of the role…
- Ongoing contract to start ASAP
- Broaden experience in an inpatient setting by working within the stroke team Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Deeply rewarding
- Great rates of pay
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The desirable Occupational Therapist will have:
- Previous NHS Experience
- Stroke experience
- Neuro experience
- Acute experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
As an occupational therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy