Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Falls Prevention - South East London - £24-£25ph
We are currently looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the falls prevention team with one of our clients in South East London.
The falls prevention role is community based so a car driver would be required. Experience within falls prevention would be preferable as the successful physiotherapist would be working independently with long arm supervision.
The case load is to cover 3- 4 new assessments per day, centre based- group classes and occasional home visits.
The role is to cover 4 days a week, 30 hours a week, Monday- Friday.
The post is to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Short term contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy