Senior Occupational Therapist - Housing - Full- Time - Central London - £28-£32ph - December start date
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the medical and housing team in central London.
The role will involve supervising the medical team situated in benefits and housing needs. The successful occupational therapist will be responsible for planning and monitoring tasks that delivery of the business objectives of your designated team.
The ideal applicant will have some experience of supervising members of staff.
This role is a great opportunity to work in a central location and to gain management experience. The hours capped on this position are 48 hours the role offers over- time if and when required.
Benefits of the role…
- Capped hours- 48 hours so can get paid for any over- time
- Ongoing contract
- December start date
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Management experience offered
- Rewarding and varied work
- Steady Caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Responsible for the effective supervision of staff to deliver services that will achieve continuous improvement of the Council.
- Provide an effective, customer focused, and fully accessible first point of contact service for service users who are living in unsuitable accommodation that impacts on their health/medical condition.
- Act as the focal point for expert advice and guidance on equipment assessments for disabled people and their carers and be responsible for all assessments and their outcomes.
- Actively contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive and high quality Medial Team within the Housing Needs Service.
- Responsible for identifying complex cases which require longer term intervention and referring these to the OT service in the Adult Services Division.
- Responsible for contributing to the planning and design for wheelchair accessible units on Regeneration sites in Hackney and new developments constructive via the Housing Supply/New Build Programme.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy