Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Community Team - Sutton - £25 -£27ph
We are currently looking for a full-time, Band 6 Physiotherapist with experience of Community Care. The successful Physiotherapist will be joining the Community Physiotherapy Team with one of our clients in Sutton.
The successful occupational therapist will be visiting patients across community sites and care homes. The role will involve supporting discharge and prevention of admission to hospital.
The successful physiotherapist will have experience working in either, the community, intermediate care, rehab, rapid response or working within an A+E department .
The role is an initial 3 months with the likelihood of extension.
This role offers flexible working for 35 hours a week. You do not need to be a car driver.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Opportunity to gain experience within the community
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Pool car option available
- 3 month initial contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Working within Community
- Experience as a senior Physiotherapist in the community desirable
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
The ideal Physiotherapist will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy