Occupational Therapist - Private - Social Care Access Service - Hemel Hempstead - £27ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a team in Hemel Hempstead. Duties for this role will include undertaking management investigations as and when required, and supporting control of the recruitment within the team without the support of the Team Manager, taking budgetary implications into consideration.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Plans, allocates and reviews workloads, manages priorities, implements and improves systems and processes to ensure good quality services to local citizens and achieve performance targets.
- Supports clear expectations in terms of performance, supporting the team to manage their workload. Ensures the Department’s information systems are used so that timely and accurate information is provided
- Creates, maintains and enhances effective working relationships with Colleagues, local networks and agencies, and service users and their carers.
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy