Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Respiratory - Warrington - £24-£28ph
We are currently looking for a skilled occupational therapist with experience of acute settings to join the team of one of our clients based in Warrington.
The ideal occupational therapist will be working as an autonomous, experienced practitioner, to provide Occupational Therapy interventions as part of a speciality team to an agreed caseload of patients.
Benefits of the role…
- Working in a proactive dedicated team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Responsibility of an allocated patient caseload /workload
- To continually reassess patient progress, adapting treatment plans accordingly, and developing discharge plans
- To refer patients appropriately to other health and social care services
- To communicate effectively with patients and carers and other health care professionals using a wide range of verbal and non-verbal communication tools to share assessment findings, agree treatment plans, progress rehabilitation, give advice, teaching etc. This will include patients with communication and comprehension difficulties and those who may be unable to accept diagnosis /prognosis
- To work with, and delegate work under protocol to, Therapy Assistants and Senior Therapy Assistants.
As an occupational therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy