RGN - Community Complex Care - Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes – Up to £31,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN ) with significant post registration experience to join this specialist community complex care provider.
As a Community Complex Care Nurse, you will have experience working in a similar role community HDU/ICU setting or from a hospital ITU or HDU background. You will be working across Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes
As a Community Complex Care Nurse you will be assessing, planning and providing complex nursing care package to meet the needs of the patients in your care. You will be carrying out and delivering complex care packages and will be experienced in stoma, tracheostomy, and ventilator care amongst others. You will be expected to maintain patient confidentiality at all times and pro-actively work to develop health promotion materials within the hospital.
You will be expected to have a thorough understanding of clinical and theoretical developments within nursing practice and be experienced in providing clinical leadership and direction to others. You will be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively and deliver consistently high levels of care.
The benefits of this RGN - Community Complex Care role include:
- Generous salary package
- Travel Allowance and petrol card
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
Responsibilities as a RGN - Community Complex Care:
- Providing and developing complex care packages to acutely ill patients in their home
- Educating and supporting healthcare staff and carers in providing relevant care
- Working as part of the on call rota
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal RGN - Community Complex Care will possess the following:
- Registered General Nurse qualification with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience in HDU/ICU or a Critical Care setting
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Full & Clean UK driving license
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org