Community Care Manager - NVQ Level 3 or 4 - Covering Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes - Salary between £25,000 and £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Community Care Manager, who has an NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health and Social Care. As a Community Care Manager, you will become part of a community and domiciliary team covering Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes.
Your role will be home-based and also in the field, managing a regional team of 20-40 carers. You will be covering a large geographical area and will receive added benefits such as petrol expenses.
My client is a leading UK provider of community-based care for adults and children with complex needs. Hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress both personally and professionally.
The benefits of this Community Care Manager – NVQ Level 3 or 4 role include:
- Excellent salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
As a Community Care Manager - NVQ Level 3 or 4, you will be responsible for:
- Playing a role in the continuous development of the company
- Providing expertise on all clinical issues to a team of nurses that you will be in charge of in the region
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional bodied regulations
- Ensuring a high level of customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting, pro-actively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients.
As a Community Care Manager - NVQ Level 3 or 4, you should be/have:
- A management qualification (advantageous)
- Innovative and keen to develop professionally
- Experience in a healthcare background, with a passion for clinical excellence
- Community experience (desirable but not essential)
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
For more information please email email@example.com