RGN or RMN – Night Manager – Elderly Nursing Home – Liverpool - £17.00 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Night Manager ( RGN or RMN ) to join a fully compliant home in Liverpool.
As a Night Manager you will be overseeing a team to deliver an outstanding level of care and, in the Home Manager’s absence, taking responsibility for leading that team and running the home. And, whether you’re helping a colleague to develop their performance, administering prescribed medicines or preparing an incident report, you’ll always have resident well being in mind above anything else.
You’ll be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with a current PIN. You’ll also have leadership and recruitment experience in a care home, as well as knowledge of national standards and person centered care planning. Beyond that, it’s all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. So, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you’ll be truly considerate and kind.
Benefits of this RGN or RMN – Night Manager role include:
- Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Indemnity Insurance
- NMC Revalidation Support
As a RGN or RMN – Night Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Leading and managing a team
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a RGN or RMN – Night Manager, you will need:
- Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- A valid NMC pin number
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org