Registered Nurse – RNLD – CAMHS - Maidenhead, Berkshire - £28,000 to £32,500 per annum + £9,000 joining bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD ) who is interested in working within CAMHS. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service providing care for people between the ages of 12 and 18.
As a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD ) you should be interested in working with people suffering from mental health issues. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that I have worked with over the last five year that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and provide you with the opportunity to progress into senior roles
The benefits of this Registered Nurse – RNLD – CAMHS role include:
- Excellent salary up to £32,500 per annum
- £9,000 joining bonus
- Funding for masters in Nursing
- Relocation packages of up to £8,000
- Training and development opportunities
As a Registered Nurse – RNLD– CAMHS, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse – RNLD– CAMHS, you will have:
- A Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com