Physiotherapist - Care of the Elderly - South West London - Band 7 - £28- £30ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join the continuing care team based in South West London. The successful physiotherapist needs band 6 NHS experience in elderly care and with dementia patients. The role is to start immediately, 9.00- 5.00pm, Monday- Friday, to go throughout winter for an initial 3 months.
Benefits of the role…
- Community based work
- Flexible working
- Small supportive multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Inpatient settings
- Community Care
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes
- Writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team member
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
The candidate will be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy