Peripatetic Clinical Lead - RGN or RMN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Homes - North West England - £42,000 per annum
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday hours
I am recruiting for a very experienced RGN or RMN who has worked in the elderly health care sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only to develop and challenge yourself but also help other nurses at the same time.
My client is the leading supplier in elderly care throughout the country and they require a Clinical Lead to work across their North West homes several weeks at a time to help support and improve the service.
The benefits of this Peripatetic Clinical Lead - RGN or RMN role include:
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform
As a Peripatetic Clinical Lead - RGN or RMN, your duties will include:
- Build the positive reputation of the home and unit liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Conduct care audits monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
As a Peripatetic Clinical Lead - RGN or RMN, you must have/be:
- NMC Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of leading or deputising a team
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- People Management experience
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes, including audit and care services
- Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
For more information please email email@example.com