Substance Misuse Nurse – RGN or RMN - Team Leader / Deputy Sister - South East London - £34,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
This an exciting and challenging new role for an experience nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a Drug and Alcohol Inpatient Detox Service in South East London. Our client provides services for people with alcohol, drug and mental health issues and we have vacancies in their specialist detoxification service for qualified nurses with a desire to work in this field.
They are looking for a Team Leader / Deputy Sister ( RGN or RMN ) to work within a residential community drug and alcohol detoxification unit, providing accommodation for persons who require treatment for substance misuse. The service runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provide medically supervised alcohol and drug detoxification programmes for people aged 18 and above.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Team Leader / Deputy Sister role include:
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
Many of their service users also have other needs including:
- Diagnosed mental ill health
- Pre-existing physical health needs
- Challenging life circumstances.
There is a multidisciplinary staff team including nurses, recovery substance misuse/mental health workers, complimentary therapy workers and group workers.
To apply for the position of RGN or RMN - Team Leader / Deputy Sister you will need:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of working in mental health services (ideally substance misuse)
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com