Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Wigan - £24 - £28ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join a team in Wigan. This role requires a qualified physiotherapist with previous post qualified experience in Physiotherapy, and desirable experience working in intermediate care.
Benefits of the role…
- Flexible working
- Small supportive multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To understand the principles underpinning Intermediate Care and to promote and work using a patient centred approach
- As appropriate, to assess and treat patients jointly with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To use sound clinical reasoning skills, manual assessment techniques and diagnostic procedures to assess and develop treatment programmes.
- In addition, communicating appropriately with patients and families or carers involving occasional communication of difficult information.
- PT interventions may involve frequent manual and therapeutic handling of patients and equipment.
The candidate will be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy