Band 6 – Occupational Therapist - Neuro - £24-£28ph - Leeds
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Neuro team in Leeds. Sucesfsful Occupational Therapists will have previous knowledge and skills in assessment procedures, and have previous experience of working specifically with patients that have neurological needs. Duties of this role include delivering and monitoring innovative packages of care in order to promote independence.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As an Occupational Therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy