Clinical Lead - RGN/ RMN/ RNLD - Complex Care - Nursing Home - Young Adults - Liverpool, Merseyside - £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
Full Time Hours
I am currently looking for a highly skilled and passionate RGN, RMN or RNLD, to take on a Clinical Lead position within a nursing home in Liverpool, Merseyside.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will play a key part in the daily running of the home, working closely with the Home Manager, ensuring that the home runs effectively and efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality.
There will, of course, be times when you have to roll up your sleeves and deliver hands-on nursing and personal care but that’s the nature of the job, and it keeps your skills up to date.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead - RGN/ RMN/ RNLD role include:
- Up to £36,000 per annum
- Supportive and friendly team and management
- Progression and training opportunities
Job duties as a Clinical Lead - RGN/ RMN/ RNLD:
- Provide a visible presence on the units, allowing staff, service users and family to raise issues and insights, be listened to and responded to in an engaging manner.
- Using a supportive and devolved management approach, ensure that nurses and unit managers are supported to an appropriate level in the development of their teams and their service.
- Ensure that clinical practice is developed and delivered by staff based on evidence-based research and recognised clinical philosophy, models and frameworks.
- Demonstrate that clinical practice is underpinned by clear clinical theory and based on an eclectic mix of therapeutic tools and intervention strategies.
- Be accountable for ensuring that a programme of meaningful therapeutic activity is delivered, ensuring that ‘every contact counts’.
- With line managers, ensure that systems are in place for professional registration, revalidation, appraisal, continuous professional development, supervision and performance management of clinical teams. you will need
As a Clinical Lead - RGN/ RMN/ RNLD, you must have/be:
- A nursing qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD) and have a current NMC PIN.
- Previous experience leading or deputising a team
- A passionate, dedicated and motivated nurse who shares our vision of making every day better for our service users.
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com