Theatre Practitioner – RGN or ODP - Private Surgical Hospital - Portsmouth - Salary from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP to take on a Theatre Practitioner role within a private surgical hospital in Portsmouth.
The successful Theatre Practitioner – RGN or ODP will have the opportunity to work within a well-established private hospital, and alongside a highly skilled and supportive team.
They are looking for a Theatre Practitioner – RGN or ODD, who will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
The benefits of this Theatre Practitioner – RGN or ODP role include:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform (if applicable)
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
They are looking for an RGN or ODP – Theatre Practitioner who has the following skills & behaviours:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Training required for this RGN or ODP – Theatre Practitioner role:
- Registered Nurse qualification ( RGN ) with suitable theatre scrub background or Operating Department Practitioner ( ODP )
- NMC or HCPC registration
- Relevant experience required in a UK setting
For more information please email email@example.com