Substance Misuse Nurse – RGN or RMN - Clinic - Crawley, West Sussex - Up to £32,700 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
We are currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a substance misuse clinic in Crawley, West Sussex. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who is looking for a new challenging nursing role which offers Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm working hours.
They are looking for a nurse with a positive attitude that is willing to learn and understand the treatment process. The service provides an Alcohol Liaison Service, an Alcohol Detox Service and an Opiate Replacement Service for NHS patients.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- A competitive salary with an increase in annual leave days based on length of service
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Regular support and supervision during their probationary period and monthly supervision thereafter
- The opportunity to work within a rewarding and varied role in a supportive team environment
- The potential for personal and professional development, including internal and external training courses and time off to pursue relevant higher education qualifications.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
The service provides a range of interventions including; blood borne virus screening and vaccination, clinically assisted alcohol reduction plans, community detoxification, counselling, extended brief interventions, health and well being checks and hospital alcohol liaison.
The Substance Misuse Nurse – RGN or RMN will:
- Be a first level registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Possess an active UK nursing PIN
- Ideally have experience in substance misuse services, whether that be drugs, alcohol or both
- Have a clear understanding of the need for and ability to deliver quality services
- Have knowledge of clinical prescribing issues
- Demonstrate knowledge of harm reduction and health promotion interventions
- Possess knowledge of the issues facing alcohol misusers including appropriate medical interventions, social care and health issues
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org