Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Hospital - Birmingham - £24.96ph
We are urgently looking for a locum Physiotherapist available for work over the busy winter period.
This role will invlove seeing patient in their home environment to carry out Physiotherapy assessment and treatment, as well as assisting with supported hospital discharge to achieve identified goals.
Candidates must be car user, with working hours being Monday-Friday, 08:00-16:00.
Benefits of the role…
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Free DBS & Compliance check
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Your duties as a Physiotherapist will include:
- Seeing patient in their home environment to carry out Physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
- Assist with supported hospital discharge to achieve identified goals.
- Also expect to carry out holistic assessment for client’s needs and liaising with partner agency to achieve identified goals.
- May also be required to cover Rapid Response service as requested.
As Physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.