Occupational Therapist - Local Authority - Hampshire (Fareham Reach) - £36.13ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our Local Authority client in Hampshire. Must be a self-motivated individual with good communication & demonstrable liaison skills with up to date knowledge and previous experience of working in the community or \n hospital base, including assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment, providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home \n modifications /adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages. Embracing the social model of disability, and \n practice based on holistic and person centred care, emphasising the promotion of self-reliance and resourcefulness, an awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of \n the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people. Knowledge of SWIFT would be an advantage but not essential. Full time, 5 month contract.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within an developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Previous Local Authority Experience
- Comprehensive Report Writing
- Moving & Handling
- Managing Caseloads
- Aids & Adaptations
- Equipment Provision
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.