Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse - Community - Waltham Forest, London - up to £35,000 per annum
Shift Patterns: Monday - Friday working 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for an RGN or RMN who has previous experience working within substance misuse or mental health. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN who is looking for a role which offers Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm working hours.
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse, you will be required to demonstrate an excellent level of clinical skills in order to work in a medicated detox setting. While an understanding of mental health and how substance misuse influences individuals, the well being aspect of the role takes priority.
Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care. You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge. You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a busy substance misuse charity. Team work is one of the key factors in this role and the successful individual will be expected to play their part within the dynamic of the team. It is also important to have a positive attitude towards working with others and reflecting the values of the company at all times.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous salary package up to £35,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Thorough induction
- Shift Patterns: Monday - Friday working 9am - 5pm
- Excellent training and development opportunities
It is also preferable that you have experience working in:
- Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion
The ideal RGN or RMN will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Titration Experience is highly desired
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com