Ward Manager (RMN / RNLD) - CAMHS - Mental Health Hospital - Ticehurst, East Sussex - Up to £41,250 + up to £1,500 in bonuses
We are currently recruiting for a Ward Manager to join a CAMHS team in East Sussex. The hospital was founded over 225 years ago this prestigious service stands within 48 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens in Ticehurst, a small village in East Sussex. Set in a calm and tranquil area, the safe and supportive environment offers a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
- £1,500 joining bonus
- £2,000 relocation bonus
- Free accommodation for a month
The Ward Manager (RMN / RNLD) CAMHS Unit will be expected to:
- Promote, monitor and implement standards for patient care within the ward/unit environment, evaluating through clinical governance and audit.
- Provide clinical leadership, positive role modelling to the ward team, ensuring effective communication across the multidisciplinary team, through supervision, mentoring and appraisal.
- Ensure all CPA, risk assessment, HONOS/HoNOSCA and other agreed outcome measures are an integral part of the patients care and that it is monitored and updated on a regular basis.
- Develop and lead regular patient feedback mechanisms e.g. satisfaction surveys, outcome studies, community meetings and patient forums.
- Ensure all patient data is entered on time within the appropriate database.
- Provide information as requested to the SMT or Central staff for Quality data collection.
The Ward Manager (RMN / RNLD) CAMHS Unit will have::
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Extensive clinical and management experience
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
- Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies
To apply for this role or for more information, please call Anchin on 0161 234 9781 or email your CV to email@example.com