Ward Manager (RMN/RNLD) Adult Acute Unit - Mental Health Hospital - TiceHurst, East Sussex - salary up to £41,500 + £1,500 bonus
We are currently looking for a Ward Manager to join and Adult Acute Unit located in East Sussex. This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Ward Manager (RMN/ RNLD), or a senior nurse with management potential, to manage an acute unit in a mental health hospital in Ticehurst, East Sussex.
My client is the large healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. The Ward Manager will be in charge of the Adult Acute unit which offers complex care and treatment for adults with severe and enduring mental health problems and challenging behaviour.
- £1,500 joining bonus
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Support with your Revalidation
- 50% Payment of your NMC fees
- Long service award
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
The Ward Manager (RMN/RNLD) Adult Acute Unit will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
The Ward Manager (RMN/RNLD) Adult Acute Unit will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurses Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification and extensive mental health experience
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
To apply for this role, email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anchin on 0161 234 9781